Online Course Catalog
Our current online courses are shown below. We anticipate adding more in the future.
Master Key Method Module 1
Learn about the big synthesis – a perceptual paradigm shift in creating new levels of health and well-being. The Master Key Method 1 includes:
- Understanding the specific biological laws and how they can be used to create health
- The influence of experience, emotion, and perception on your freedom and physical well-being
- The real role and purpose of your brain disease and illness with a new map as an evolving human
- How your ancestry impacts your present and future until you understand it
- Maps to illness and how to update your blueprints for wellness
- Knowing your purpose in life and where it comes from
- How communication within the family affects health and personality
- This course includes a printed manual and is a prerequisite to enrolling in Biological Decoding Experience 1.
You can complete this course on your own timing, within 18 months.
Master Key Method Module 2
Module 2 continues to build on the techniques learned in Module 1. Each section of this course provides the Master Keys of actionable items for bio-hacking and expanding your human potential through psychology, mysticism, and the latest in neuroscience research.
Key topics addressed in Module 2 include: Mindfulness, Epigenetics, Blind Spots, Stress Levels, Diets, Intoxications, Emotions and Allergies, Energy Psychology, The unconscious influence of your ancestors, Master Keys to unlocking the power of a Limitless Mind, and so much more!
Each section of this course provides the Master Keys of actionable items for bio-hacking and expanding your human potential through psychology, mysticism, and the latest in neuroscience research.
If taken with the Master Key Method Module 2 Experiential, this course counts as one of the prerequisites for Biological Decoding Modules 3-5 with Enrique Bouron.
Dental Decoding Module 1
Module 1 shares the general concepts of Dental Decoding, including: the basis for Dental Decoding emotional process of cavity formation, symbology and mythology applied to decoding, the relation between dynamics and dental symbology, sectorization of conflicts by quadrants in the mouth, the dental groups according to their emotional representation, and discussion of representativeness of each tooth.
THIS IS A LIVE STREAMING COURSE, not a self-paced recording. There is a lot of interaction, working groups, and student participation in this course.
Next Course: January 22-23, 2022.
Dental Decoding Module 2
Module 2 covers the general concepts of deciduous teeth and their conflictual interpretation.
- Positions and bone forms and their emotional origins.
- Diagnosis of emotional personality through:
- Types of bite and Biotypes.
- Dental bad positions.
- Agenesias and teeth included.
- Supernumerary teeth
- Forms and positions of dental roots.
- Interpretation of panoramic rx.
Next Course: February 26-27, 2022.
Dental Decoding Module 3
Module 3 covers concepts and symbolic significance of buccal and pariodontal tissues.
- Diagnosis of Spiritual and Egoic Identity through the paradential state.
- Concepts of valorization / devaluation and its relation to identity through the 5 ways of expression of the gums.
- Gingivitis and Periodontitis and its relationship with the dynamics of integration to a group.
- Conceptual decoding of diseases of coating and tongue tissues.
- Interpretation of external influences through Bruxism and occlusion diseases.
Next Course: March 26-27, 2022.