Dental Decoding Module 3 Online Training
Symbolic Significance of Periodontal Issues
Teeth are unique structures in our body. The enamel of your teeth are actually crystal! If we analyze them microscopically, there are millions of microcrystals with electromagnetic polarity like an electromagnet in a hard drive. And like your computer, your teeth have the ability to store information in binary form. The teeth crystals do this instantly by changing this polarity in resonance with emotional shocks.
These emotional shocks directly affect specific areas of the cerebral cortex in your brain and also physical areas of tissue in the mouth and your teeth — causing cavities and gum disease.
Dr. Fabian Brotos delivers training in Dental Decoding in four distinct modules:
- Module 1 shares the basis and general concepts
- Module 2 covers orthodontic problems family relationships
- Module 3 reveals the conflicts related to periodontal problems
These first 3 modules are each two days long whether in person or online.
- Module 4 is a 4-day nature retreat that is meant to feel our teeth and understand their emotional load. This has lots of experiential activities and is in a beautiful, relaxing setting. It is an in-person experience and will be scheduled as soon as it travel and groups are more widely permitted.
This training IS NOT exclusive for Dentists. It is designed to be accessible to all since dental decoding is a tool of self-knowledge and unmasking of unconscious psycho-emotional conflicts.
These courses can be taken in any order.
Dental Decoding Module 3 Online
This third module covers concepts and symbolic significance of buccal and pariodontal tissues.
- Diagnosis of Spiritual and Egoic Identity through the paradential state.
- Concepts of valorization / devaluation and its relation to identity through the 5 ways of expression of the gums.
- Gingivitis and Periodontitis and its relationship with the dynamics of integration to a group.
- Conceptual decoding of diseases of coating and tongue tissues.
- Interpretation of external influences through Bruxism and occlusion diseases.
THIS IS A LIVE STREAMING COURSE. Fabian has been successfully teaching using Zoom with his South American students for many months now. The online course emulates the in-person course with break out sessions, exercises and question and answer during the course. The course has limited enrollment and a waiting list will be made available to those after the limit has been reached.
The course begins at 9 am Pacific Standard Time (Los Angeles) on Saturday and Sunday. We will concludes at 5 PM each day. There will also be 3 breaks, am, lunch and pm – just like the in-person courses.
Students can access and download their course materials online for 18 months.
Dr. Fabián Brotos, DDS
This course is not a self-paced recording.
It is an interactive LIVE STREAM.
NEXT COURSE: June 5 – 6, 2021
This course is $210.00 (USD)
Pay Later with PayPal allows you to split your payment into 4 equal installments. Pay every 2 weeks with no additional interest or fees.
Pay just $52.50 today!
Pay just $52.50 today!