A practicing dentist since 2000, he graduated from the University of the Republic in Montevideo, Uruguay. Dr. Brotos has been teaching since 1999 as the Chair of Occlusion and Prosthodontics of this University and has a specialty in implants and orthodontics.
What is Dental Decoding?
Teeth are unique structures in our body that have the particularity of being covered by dental enamel that is a crystal, that if we analyze it microscopically, there are millions of microcrystals that have electromagnetic polarity and as such, have the physical capacity to store information of binary form instantly changing this polarity in resonance with emotional shocks, which affect certain areas of the cerebral cortex also affect certain dental areas.
Dental Decoding is a powerful tool of self-knowledge through the teeth, which brings us a way to know the suffering experienced by our ancestors, and which is encoded in the position and shape of the teeth and their roots.
Each type of bite and dental arch shape is transmitting the information that the genealogical tree of each person has developed to move the subject away from the emotional suffering, which for the unconscious is equivalent to the danger of death.
Remembering that the unconscious always seeks survival in the next moment, and that we use the same logic for dental decoding that for the rest of the organism, we can also look for the active conflicts and those in reparation that the patient is living in HIS actual life.
The analysis of the different dental and paradental pathologies is extremely valuable and sometimes irreplaceable to reach the real or symbolic origin of the root conflict of the individual’s suffering.
One of the fundamental tools that we use in dental decoding in addition to the clinical examination of the patient is the study of panoramic radiography (orthopantomography) where we can analyze several factors that are not visible to the naked eye, among others the shape and position of the dental roots.
Using this technique we will discover ourselves as indispensable and unique parts in the gearing of our family tree, but with the ability to heal for ourselves and all our wounded ancestors that have marked the unconscious course of our destiny.
Dr. Fabián Brotos, DDS – Dental Decoding
A practicing dentist since 2000, Dr. Brotos graduated from the University of the Republic in Montevideo, Uruguay. Dr. Brotos has been teaching since 1999 as the Chair of Occlusion and Prosthodontics of this University and has a specialty in implants and orthodontics.
In 2007, he started his path in Biological Decoding. As of 2009, he studied Total Biology with Professor Enrique Bouron, and repeated several times to perfect himself. From 2012, he began his journey in dental decoding in Europe. Dr. Brotos is a trained instructor of Dental Decoding and also places a strong emphasis on the connection between teeth and psychogenealogy using different techniques for this. His current interests include research in psychobiology, neurosciences and integrative therapeutics in conjunction with his field of dentistry.
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF TRAINING
Dr. Fabian Brotos delivers training courses in Dental Decoding consisting of 4 modules:
- The first one shares the basis and general concepts
- The second is orthodontic problems
- The third is of periodontal problems
These first 3 modules are each two days long.
- The fourth module is a 4-day nature retreat that is meant to feel our teeth and understand their emotional load.
This training IS NOT exclusive for Dentists since it is designed to be accessible to all since dental decoding as a tool is a path of self-knowledge and unmasking of unconscious psycho-emotional conflicts.
PROGRAM MODULES 1-4
- Bases of dental decoding.
- Emotional process of cavity formation.
- Symbology and mythology applied to decoding
- Relation between dynamics and dental symbology
- Sectorization of conflicts by quadrants in the mouth
- The dental groups according to their emotional representation.
- Discussion of representativeness of each tooth
Module 2 covers general concepts of deciduous teeth and their conflictual interpretation. and the positions and bone forms and their emotional origins.
We also discover the diagnosis of emotional personality through:
- Types of bite and Biotypes.
- Dental malpositions.
- Agenesis and teeth included.
- Supernumerary teeth
- Forms and positions of dental roots.
- Interpretation of panoramic xray.
Module 3 covers the following topics:
- Concepts and symbolic significance of buccal and paradental tissues.
- Diagnosis of Spiritual and Egoic Identity through the paradential state.
- Concepts of valorization / devaluation and its relation to identity through the 5 ways of expression of the gums.
- Gingivitis and Periodontitis and its relationship with the dynamics of integration to a group.
- Conceptual decoding of diseases of coating and tongue tissues.
- Interpretation of external influences through Bruxism and occlusion diseases.
In this module the concepts learned in the previous modules are investigated through feeling the teeth in a physical way. This is a very particular technique that is learned through group work and in pairs … and in this way each student can find, identify, and face their own blockages.
It is for this reason that this module is a 4-day retreat in nature where the whole group lives and shares all the isolated experiences of the routine.
This is undoubtedly the most important module, since it is capable of profoundly changing our lives.
Credit: Dr. Fabián Brotos Dentist/Dental Decoding