Dental Decoding Module 2 Online Training
Teeth are unique structures in our body. The enamel of your teeth are actually crystal! If we analyze them microscopically, there are millions of microcrystals with electromagnetic polarity like an electromagnet in a hard drive. And like your computer, your teeth have the ability to store information in binary form. The teeth crystals do this instantly by changing this polarity in resonance with emotional shocks.
These emotional shocks directly affect specific areas of the cerebral cortex in your brain and also physical areas of tissue in the mouth and your teeth — causing cavities and gum disease.
Dr. Fabian Brotos delivers training in Dental Decoding in four distinct modules:
- Module 1 shares the basis and general concepts
- Module 2 covers orthodontic problems
- Module 3 reveals the conflicts related to periodontal issues
These first 3 modules are each two days long whether in person or online.
- Feel the Teeth Retreat is a 5-day (4-night) nature retreat that is meant to feel our teeth and understand their emotional load they carry. All are welcome. There are lots of experiential activities while in a beautiful, relaxing setting. This is an in-person experience with the preferred request of providing your panographic x-ray. If you do not have your x-ray please contact us after registering.
These trainings ARE for anyone interested in self-awareness and transformation. They ARE NOT exclusively for Dentists. Fabian has designed them to be accessible for everyone since dental decoding is a tool of self-knowledge and unmasking of unconscious psycho-emotional conflicts.
Dental decoding courses can be taken in any order. The Retreat and Module 3 request that you provide your panographic X-ray to be able to participate to the fullest extent possible.
Topics: Dental Decoding Module 2
This second module covers the general concepts of deciduous (baby) teeth and their decoding interpretation as well as:
- Positions and bone formation and their emotional origins.
- Diagnosis of emotional personality through:
- Types of bite and Biotypes.
- Misaligned or Dental bad positions.
- Agenesis (missing) and impacted teeth.
- Supernumerary (extra) teeth
- Forms and positions of dental roots revealing ancestral secrets.
- Easy Interpretation of panoramic X-ray.
Your panographic x-ray is requested for Module 2. Please contact us if you have questions.
THIS IS A LIVE STREAMING COURSE. Fabian has been successfully teaching using Zoom with his South American students for many months now. The online course emulates the in-person course with break out sessions, exercises and question and answer during the course. The course has limited enrollment and a waiting list will be made available to those after the limit has been reached.
The course begins at 10 am Pacific Standard Time (Los Angeles) on Saturday and Sunday. We will concludes by 6:30 PM each day. There will also be 3 breaks, am, lunch and pm – just like the in-person courses.
Students can access and download their course materials online for 12 months.
This course is not a self-paced recording.
It is an interactive LIVE STREAM.
NEXT COURSE: July 15-16, 2023
Your Instructor: Dr. Fabián Brotos, DDS
This course is $250 (USD)