In This Section
- Three Levels of Human Biology
- Life as Metaphor
Learning Progress Assessment
Lesson 4: Three Levels of Human Biology
A simple model for understanding the path to well-being.
Click here to read the lesson pdf file, or click below to watch the video.
Lesson 5: Life as Metaphor
How can thoughts change biology?
Watch Part 1 of this lesson, below.
Learning Progress Assessment 2
This assessment will be available soon.
Section 2 Assignments
- In your journal write what your personal take aways from this portion of Module 1? What have you incorporated in your daily life.
- Read: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/why-self-care-is-necessary-to-support-others-in-your-life
- Read: https://medium.com/@jsaito/making-up-metaphors-4bcc85bc1039
- In your journal make note of what metaphors you live by. Are there any you would like to re-write?
- Watch: https://www.ted.com/talks/james_geary_metaphorically_speaking
- If you have attended the in-person portion of MKM 1, read the following chapters of your manual:
- Experience and Emotion – Chapter 9
- Five Stages of Conflict Mourning – Chapter 13